200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India
Yoga School Rishikesh Yog Dham - RYS 200 - Yoga Alliance
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India – Schedule 2016 – 2017
200 hour yoga teacher training in India in 2016 based on traditional hatha yoga at yoga school Rishikesh Yog Dham registered with Yoga Alliance, USA as RYS 200. It’s a residential hatha yoga course ideal for beginners and intermediate level yoga students. Course fee including food & accommodation is USD 1450.
» 1st August to 28th August 2016: US$ 1450
» 5th September to 2nd October 2016: US$ 1450
» 10th October to 6th November 2016: US$ 1450
» 14th November to 11th December 2016: US$ 1450
» 2nd January to 29th January 2017: US$ 1450
» 02 January to 29 January 2017 :: US$ 1450 (200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification – RYT 200)
» 06 February to 05 March 2017 :: US$ 1450 (200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification – RYT 200)
» 13 March to 09 April 2017 :: US$ 1450 (200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification – RYT 200)
» 17 April to 14 May 2017 :: US$ 1450 (200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification – RYT 200)
» 22 May to 18 June 2017 :: US$ 1450 (200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification – RYT 200)
» 26 June to 23 July 2017 :: US$ 1450 (200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification – RYT 200)
» 31 July to 27 August 2017 :: US$ 1450 (200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification – RYT 200)
» 04 September to 01 October 2017 :: US$ 1450 (200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification – RYT 200)
» 09 October to 05 November 2017 :: US$ 1450 (200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification – RYT 200)
» 13 November to 10 December 2017 :: US$ 1450 (200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification – RYT 200)
» 18 December to 14 January 2018 :: US$ 1450 (200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification – RYT 200)
Rishikesh Yog Dham
Badrinath Road, Tapovan
$1450 ~ 1600
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training India: Overview
- Internationally certified yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India.
- 200-hour residential hatha yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh India.
- Yoga Alliance certification in India – RYT 200.
- Traditional style of training under the guidance of experienced yoga instructors.
- Inexpensive yoga teacher training in India – USD 1450 including food and accommodation*.
- Opportunity to experience Indian culture and traditions.
* All students are provided a separate standard double room with attached bath. Neat and clean accommodation is provided in a budget hotel with 24-hour hot and cold water supply in the Laxman Jhula area of Rishikesh.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training India: Review
200-hour yoga teacher training in India registered with Yoga Alliance, USA at yoga school Rishikesh Yog Dham – RYS 200.
I received my first formal yoga instruction with Arvind as one of my teachers in Rishikesh, India more than two years ago. He was a wonderful teacher, firm but very kind and concerned with transferring his knowledge and experience of yoga to all of his students, he could see the possibilities in every one of us and pushed us so that we could be our best selves. One day he sat on my back and then, for the first time in my life, I touched my toes in paschimottanasana, I will never forget this. Because of his vision and wonderful instruction, as well as the rest of the team at Rishikesh Yog Peeth, I was inspired to stay on the yogic path and since then, have become a devoted practitioner of ashtanga yoga. I feel grateful beyond words for my experience at Rishikesh. Namaste.
Written by: Gabriela Díaz
Yoga Teacher Training India
Date published: 03/08/2013
5 / 5 stars
hour yoga teacher training in India offered by yoga school Rishikesh Yog Dham is of international standard and in compliance with the standards set by Yoga Alliance
– USA. If you wish to develop an authentic voice as an accomplished yoga teacher then it is necessary for you to take up recognized courses. These yoga courses will give you the authority to conduct your own yoga classes in a way that will help you gain respect as a true yoga teacher as you would have learnt yoga in the country of its origin.
Rishikesh Yog Dham in Rishikesh, India is one such school that has been registered with Yoga Alliance, USA as a yoga school which offers genuine 200-hour yoga teachers training in traditional style of hatha yoga. On successful completion of your 200-hour yoga teacher training course you will be given a certificate of completion by Rishikesh Yog Dham. Armed with that certificate you can register with Yoga Alliance – USA as a certified yoga teacher for 200 hours (RYT 200).
As a yoga teacher trainee at Rishikesh Yog Dham you will undergo yoga practices that ancient yogis undertook on their path to self discovery and which are mentioned in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali. Unless you undergo the traditional yoga practice that is offered by a yoga school like Rishikesh Yog Dham, your understanding of yoga will remain limited to just knowledge of asanas.
At Rishikesh Yog Dham (RYS 200 – Yoga Alliance) you will find all you need to learn for a 200-hour yoga teacher training certificate course that incorporates ethical principles, meditation, chanting, cleansing practices, anatomy classes, pranayama besides asanas. You will also be trained on student teacher relationship and how to impart instructions in yoga practices in a way that is safe and fulfilling for your own students.
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India – Syllabus
- Meditative Postures: Sukhasana, Sidhasana, Padamasana, Vajrasana.
- Dynamic Postures: Pawanmuktasana Series, Marjariasana, vyaghrasana, Surya Namaskar, Chandra Namaskar.
- Standing Postures: Tadasana, Utkatasana, Trikonasana, parshwakonasana, veerbhadrasana.
- Balancing Postures: Vrikshasana, bakdhyanasana, Natrajasana, mayurasana.
- Inverted Postures: Sirsasana, Pinchamayurasana, Halasana, Sarvangasana.
- Twisting Postures: Merubakrasana, Ardha Matsyendrasana.
- Back-bend Postures: Shalabhasana, Dhanurasana, Ushtrasana, Kandhrasana, Chakrasana, Rajkapotasana.
- Forward-bend Postures: Janusirasana, Paschimotanasana, Padprasar Paschimotanasana.
- Relaxation Postures: Balasana, Makarasana, Savasana.
- Yogic Breathing, Nadi Shodhan, Ujjayi, Bhramari, Moorchha, Surya Bheda pranayama.
- Breath Awareness, Tratak, yoga Nidra, Mantra Chanting.
- Neti: Jala Neti, Sutra Nati.
- Dhauti: Vaman Dhauti, Varisara Dhauti.
- Kapalbhati: A breathing technique for purifying the frontal region of the brain.
- Trataka: The practice of intense gazing at one point or object which develops the power of concentration.
You will learn anatomy and physiology relevant to yoga in order to strengthen the classroom explanations, cues, and corrections of asanas.
This class will focus on introducing you to the basic philosophy, concepts and history of yoga. It will cover the various traditional philosophies and viewpoints, insights from modern research and ways in which the essence of this holistic life-view can be integrated into a modern lifestyle.
- Introduction Of Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Shatkarma, Mudra, Bandha
- Origin Of Yoga
200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India – Daily Schedule
- 05:30 a.m. – Wake up
- 06: 00 a.m. to 06:30 a.m. – Herbal Tea and Shatkarma
- 06:30 a.m. to 08:30 a.m. – Mantra Chanting and Yoga Asana
- 09:00 a.m. – Breakfast
- 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m – Correction Classes & Teaching Practises
- 11:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. – Lecture on Anatomy
- 12:30 p.m. – Lunch
- 16:00 p.m to 17:30 p.m – Teaching of Yoga Asana
- 17:45 p.m to 18:45 p.m. – Lecture on Yoga Philosophy
- 18:45 p.m. to 19:30 p.m. – Breathing and Meditation Techniques
- 19:45 p.m. – Dinner
- 22:30 p.m. – Lights Off
Why Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in India
Hatha yoga is that branch of yoga that incorporates asanas, pranayama and dhyana to achieve good health and spiritual well being. If you value good health and peace of mind then learn this ancient yoga with an authentic yoga teacher who is also a yoga practitioner. Hath yoga is the most visible form of yoga because of the asanas or poses. Everyone would like to become so flexible that they can slip into any pose. However, slipping into complicated asana is not the aim of Hatha yoga but learning those asanas that you really need is what is important. A simple asana can have the same physical benefits as a more complicated pose.
Yoga teaches you to respect your body and to care for it in such a way that it will serve you a long time. A body that is healthy and strong will ensure that your work and your life are moving in the right direction. This is one of the primary reasons why you need to make yoga a part of your daily routine.
Yoga exercises, stretches or massages each of the muscles and organs in your body. It improves blood circulation. The nervous s, sympathetic, respiratory and even the glandular systems get a boost to function to the optimum. The liver, kidney, lungs and even the heart get stimulated through yoga. Systematically done yoga can keep ailments out of your system. The best is that you can practice yoga even into your old age provided you have learnt it in the proper way from experienced yoga teachers.
Rishikesh Yoga Dham is a yoga school in India that teaches authentic Hatha yoga in an environment that is infused with the goodness of yoga. You will enjoy learning Hatha yoga in this natural environment.
Why Traditional Yoga?
As human beings what we all desire is fulfillment but we look for fulfillment in our outward environment. We do not find the answers in this outer world as true fulfillment lies within us. Eternal questions like, who am I and what is my purpose in life, haunt us and create restlessness. Our thoughts pose a constant confusion and we find neither peace nor contentment.
Yoga has the potential to unravel answers for us to clear our confusion. This comprehensive science opens out the potential of the human mind and reveals to us our soul. The individual soul is linked to the entire universe and through yoga we realize how connected the entire universe is as if one. This is the true ‘union’ that traditional yoga as given below inspires.
helps to purify the body through asanas. This purified body allows the yogi to sit for any length of time for meditation.
teaches us to render selfless service to all without seeking a reward. Karma Yoga makes us conscious that it is not we but God who is the Doer and to whom we are attached through the soul.
helps to center consciousness by repeating a ‘japa’ or root-word sound. There are various ‘japas’ and each represents some aspect of the Spirit.
teaches us total surrender to the divinity and the unending love that devotion invokes for each creature in the universe. It is the art of constant worship.
Jnana (Gyana) Yoga
teaches us to how to apply discriminative intelligence to free the spirit.
has been immortalized by Patanjali when he systematically defined it as a science in the Yoga Sutra. All forms of yoga are combined in this highest form of yoga which unites us to the endless blissful spirit.
200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in India – 2018
200 hour yoga teacher training in India in 2018 based on traditional hatha yoga at yoga school Rishikesh Yog Dham registered with Yoga Alliance, USA as RYS 200. It’s a residential hatha yoga course ideal for beginners and intermediate level yoga practioners. Course fee including food & accommodation is USD 1500.
» 22 January to
18 February 2018 :: US$ 1500 (200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification – RYT 200)
» 26 February to 25 March 2018 :: US$ 1500 (200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification – RYT 200)
» 02 April to 29 April 2018 :: US$ 1500 (200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification – RYT 200)
» 07 May to 03 June 2018 :: US$ 1500 (200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification – RYT 200)
» 11 June to 08 July 2018 :: US$ 1500 (200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification – RYT 200)
» 16 July to 12 August 2018 :: US$ 1500 (200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification – RYT 200)
» 20 August to 16 September 2018 :: US$ 1500 (200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification – RYT 200)
» 24 September to 21 October 2018 :: US$ 1500 (200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification – RYT 200)
» 29 October to 25 November 2018 :: US$ 1500 (200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification – RYT 200)
» 03 December to 30 December 2018 :: US$ 1500 (200-Hour Yoga Alliance Certification – RYT 200)
Rishikesh Yog Dham
Badrinath Road, Tapovan
$1450 ~ 1600